Thursday, February 12, 2015

Obi-Wan Kenobi


The planet Tatooine is home to many Jedi, droids and other important characters in Star Wars Universe. Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, is a character introduced as a hermit (a person who lives in seclusion from society) living on the planet Tatooine. He is a mentor to Luke Skywalker, initiating him into his Jedi ways, and also a mentor and friend to Luke's father, Anakin Skywalker. Obi- Wan Kenobi trains them both in the ways of the Force, preparing them for the Galactic Republic. Obi-Wan was always ahead of his class and was a master trainer. He was feared when it came to duels because he was so intense. He was very competitive not only for himself, but for any of his apprentices. He was always there for anyone whether it be a friend or an enemy, he always had their back and always made sure they were safe from the Sith.


Obi- Wan Kenobi is originally played by Ewan McGregor in the Star Wars Movies, but the Obi-Wan in my life is Isaac Rifleman. Isaac is one of those guys that you can always trust to be there for you whether you are on his good side or his "dark side." He is always giving out vital information and essential advice. Yes, he is competitive, but it is in a good way. He always make sure that you are not giving half of what you can really give, it is either 100% or nothing. He always has your back no matter the situation. Although Isaac may come off as a hermit, he is actually very outgoing and compassionate. He is easy to get along with and talk to. Isaac is a mentor to me because he always is helping me out in some way. Although he hasn't taught me all I need to know to become a Jedi, he has taught me enough to fit in this big world and really find my place in society and find my place in my heart.


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Im honored that you think of me as Obi- Wan Kenobi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristi, I love reading your blog! You're so creative and this is a great theme for a blog! I am looking forward to continuing to read it.

    ReplyDelete